Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Angora Show!

It's official, we're going to a National Angora Breeders show this weekend!

We are going to be traveling a couple hours this weekend to attend a multi-day rabbit show that includes the National Angora Rabbit Breeders Club Specialty Show. I'm most looking forward to meeting other angora breeders in the area and watching the fiber show, as I really want to see what other people's harvested fiber looks like compared to ours. I'm hoping to get our name out there more, and I'm planning on taking some fiber with me in case anyone is interested in seeing it. Exciting!

By the way, we have mixed color fiber, premium black fiber, and premium broken tort fiber available NOW!! If you're interested, please email us at seedorff.family.farms@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment